Choice 101 Bak Ku Teh Session

My journey before Choice was scary because my first thoughts were that this camp was preparing me to be a nun, lol. 

It started like this: when I arrived, I was welcomed by wonderful and cheerful faces that made me feel very welcomed. On the first day, I got to meet many new faces. I felt no regrets meeting everyone and it was amazing, as we journey together for this 3 days. 

I felt so happy, blessed and excited of what's going to happen next. I got to experience the presence of the Lord during this journey. I took this three days to actually find out things that I was yearning to know. The talks made me reflect in every area of my life. As the last day ended it was sad to say goodbye to all my new friends I got to meet.



Selfie Bak ku Teh Session

After choice 101, I was so thrilled we had a Whatsapp group to reconnect us again woo-hoo!! I later got to meet my fellow participants and other choicees. We organized a night out for fellowship with a Bak Ku Teh session and it was amazing, and not forgetting dessert, we had my favorite ice cream and waffles. The interaction we had was amazing. We clicked right away.  
Desert time







Just us having a great time for dessert

Sharing this time with people who share the same faith was great and the friendship that was built is wonderful. I am truly glad I went for Choice. If I could turn the clock back I would still want to join Choice again. It was the best choice I made... no regrets.

 Dianne CEKL 101

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!