A student's prayer

My precious Lord, I thank you for helping me through this one year. In that period of uncertainty, despair and distress you had guided me. You answered when I call. Your timing is perfect and true. You touch the hearts of those who are above me and gave me good mentors to set me on the correct path. You know the contents of my heart. I am nothing without You. I will be loss without You.

Thank you for your servant St Joseph of Cupertino who is so close to your sacred heart, for interceding from heaven. I also thank blessed St Anthony for being the protector of my studies.

Sacred Head of Jesus, enlighten me with your wisdom, like You had bestowed upon your servant King Solomon. Amen

Prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino
O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination) examination. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
O Holy Ghost enlighten me
Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

Student's prayer to St. Anthony
Blessed St. Anthony, I place my studies under your powerful protection.
Your intercession has often helped me to make progress in learning and devotion.
I choose you as the protector and patron of my studies.
Through your intercession may the Holy Spirit fill me with light and strength, intelligence and humility. I implore You, Lord, My God, Creator of all things, to grant me the ability to grasp things correctly, and the talent of being exact in my explanations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!