What does CHOICE mean to you? #14

Preparing for the CHOICE weekends is truly an amazing experience. In these series of post, we interviewed some of the members to share their encounters with CHOICE that inspired them to return and to serve subsequent weekends.


1. Issues in life you struggled with before choice.
Before Choice, I struggled to connect with the people around me. I always felt distant from those that I considered friends, even though I knew that they cared about me. I had few close friends and I found it difficult to develop close relationships.

2. What choice is to you?
To me, Choice was an experience that focused on interpersonal relationships and our attitudes towards them. Those of us who signed up took this opportunity to get to know others who shared similar struggles in life, and we all journey together to make a change.

3. How has choice change your life?
Choice has helped me re-examine and re-think the way I look at my relationships with those around me. Nothing around me changed at all, but by changing my approach to people and situations, it makes all the difference in the outcome.

4. What is life like after choice?
Choice doesn't end in just one weekend. By completing the programme, I found myself becoming a part of this huge family that journeys together. It's great because it gives each of us a place to belong, where everyone loves and supports one another.


Noel Foo ce97


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!